Thursday, October 22, 2009

Banana Split Night

Every Wedness day night is something I look forward to. It is the night that I get to spend time with a bunch of friends and 3 year olds at our church. Anyway, everynight there is something special going on at Cubbies, but this night was really special. It is banana spilt night! Personally, I just think that this night out does all other nights that AWANA does. Anway, they fill the gym with a long gutter and then fill the gutter with a bunch of banana splits! FUN! The picture bellow is one that just makes me laugh, and becuase this blog is titled " Don't Forget To Laugh" I feel the need to put it up.




Yummy Yummy!
This picture is of me and my friend Jaedyn doing puppets! I was Luvy lamb and she was Cubbie bear! Together, we are an amazing puppet group!



1 comment: