Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here I Go!

Well, here I go! I am actually starting a blog. I am always asking my mom to up date her blog, and so she suggested that I just start my own. Thinking this wasn't such a bad idea, I began thinking of blog names. Although I would like to claim that I thought of this blog title, I couldn't... cause it was my brilliant, creative dad who did. He sat in our office with me for 20 min. brainstorming ideas. I finally choose this name, Don' forget 2 laugh. I think that this little phrase is me in a nut shell. So, wish me luck on my new "blogging adventures"!

4 comments:

  1. Fun! I'm excited to be reading your blog! Thanks for doing it. One more way to make it seem like you guys don't actually live so far away. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you have a blog!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your profile picture it is an awesome picture of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete