Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was filled with memories I will have for a very long time. To start off, we had our friends the Carlsons come over. And this alone makes a day super special and fun.

After the Carlsons have arrived the 6 kids decided to play a game called " Bigger or Better". The object of the game is to go from house to house asking if people have something that is bigger or better than the object that you have. So we started out with a pen. We went from house to house looking for something bigger or better. After 40 min. we came home with......



Yes! A bike! Can you believe it?! We were so proud of our selves!

Then Brenna, Emily, Thomas, and Beth all went trick or treating. Alex and I decided to stay back and hand out candy.



After they all returned their mounds of candy, Alex and I realized what we had missed out on. So we made up costumes in 30 seconds and were on our way to go get candy. So I was Minnie Mouse and Alex was..... I dont even know. He just wore Emily's Irish Dance wig and a cookie monster shirt, but it didnt matter, we got alot of candy!



Thanks for coming over and making this a great halloween Carlsons!

2 comments:

  1. so I wonder what would have happened if you started with a bike? Maybe a car? You kids are so bold!!! I could never do that!

    ReplyDelete