Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, to start out, I dont feel like writting alot today, so today will have a VERY wordless post and picture full one.

Our thanksgiving was filled with activities like... we had an amazing meal prepared by the amazing moms, going to Christmas Forrest, coming home to watch elf and eat pie, hanging out with our best friends, and playing in the rain for a good half an hour with Alex,Brenna,Beth,Thomas,Emily, and I... GOOD DAY! Of course their were many little things in between that we did, but like I said, I really dont feel like writting much. The pictures bellow are of us at Christmas Forrest and my dad putting up CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! GO DAD!

OH! And.... (drum roll) my dad went and bought a new TV! So excited about that!

So thanks Carlson Family for coming over and making this Thanksgiving one to remember!





2 comments:

  1. Your TV is so cool, and massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a picture of the old tv in your post! Now we'll have something to remember it by! :) It was a great day, huh?! Thanks for making more memories with us!

    ReplyDelete