Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Webcam Fun!

I was bored, very bored, because my sister was doing homework, my mom was helping my brother read, and my dad was.... I dont know what my dad was doing. Anyway, I got on the computer and started surfing the web for a fun website to play with our webcam. WHAT A HOOT! I had a blast. I made myself laugh so hard with some of these. Sorry for all of the pictures, but i find them quite intertaining! If you would like to try this out just go to... http://www.cameroid.com/









































3 comments:

  1. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a hoot! Thanks for the laugh! And the one when you are back-to-back with yourself reminds me of Brenna! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!!!!!!! And HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I have to try that sometime!!!!!

    ReplyDelete