Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baking on Break

One of my all time favorite things to do is bake. Doesn't matter what time of year, just baking in general is my favorite thing to do when I have got nothing else going on. So, I had nothing to do today, so I wrapped my presents for my family, and BAKED! I made kaleidoscope cookies, and these candy-cane cookies. I will show you pictures of the kaleidoscope cookies tomorrow, cause they have to chill over night, But these little candy-cane cookies were HARD TO MAKE! They took forever to form, and did not turn out the way that I was hopping, but, they taste amazing, and that is all that really matters to me.

The dough was so buttery that it would never really become firm enough to form the dough. But Emily and I worked and worked on these little guys, and they taste amazing...



1 comment:

  1. looks yummy! my sister and i are baking and decorating cookies tomorrow - i cant wait!

    ReplyDelete