Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crocs

Just another day where I promised myself to blog.

Hmm.... what to blog about?

How about something that reminds me of summer, because I am so hungry for summer!

Crocs. Crocs are definately something that remind me of summer. In case you live in a cave and dont know what crocs are, let me inform you. Crocs= amazingly comfortable shoes that are made of some sort of foam.

That is the best definition that I can come up with.


Most of my friends think that Crocs are gross and ugly and just look weird, but I dont really care. I think that Crocs are about the most comfortable shoes out there. I wear them all the time in the summer. And when it come to color... the brighter the better. My last pair of Crocs were BRIGHT pink. They rocked.

Sad story, my Crocs died last summer, cause the back strap broke from me wearing them so much. It was a very sad day, and now I have to get new ones.

In fact, I wore them so much that I had tan circles on the tops of my feet. Crazy!

6 comments:

  1. Now where shall we buy the new crocs? I remember the pink pair coming from Costco. It was actually a very great day for you, because you were choosing something that YOU liked and you weren't caring what anybody else thought. At that time, you were just starting to be okay with your own self in that type of way... not worrying about what somebody might say or think about you based on something like a shoe selection!

    YES! Let's get you some new crocs! They will always remind me of you, deciding that's it's perfectly fine to be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL! With all your baby sitting money maybe you should start yourself a hunt for some fancy summer shoes! Something appropriate for walking up and down a hill to a pool perhaps? And something versatile enough to also hold up at the beach? And something that would enjoy a trip to Blueberry Hill in all its cuteness??

    How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Mrs. Carlson!


    And all that you described sounds like the perfect job for some Crocs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Crocs they are so comfortable, and perfect for all sorts of summer stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crocs look really cute on you, Amanda.
    It wouldn't be summer if you didn't have a pink pair of Crocs!
    I love you...Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. So they are made of some sort of foam... I assume NOT styrofoam... am I right? How would it feel to you to have someone scratch their nails across your crocs?

    Side note- I have black "crocs" that I got at some drug store. I call them "gators" because they look like crocs, but aren't (just like alligators look like crocodiles!)

    ReplyDelete