Saturday, January 23, 2010

FUN!... and finals.

Well, where to begin? How about the icky new first....

FINALS! EWWWWW! I am a little bit freaked out about finals. I dont have a final in every class, I dont think that my teachers are gonna kill me on these finals, I just dont know what to expect. And if you know me, I am not one that is fond of doing something and not knowing what it is going to be like. I like to have a plan of what it is going to be like and what I am going to do.  I have no clue what finals will be like, all that I know is the schedule.

So, now onto the fun part! Last night I went over to my friend Madison's house. To "study". ya right.... Well, we actually did get some stuff done. Like our Spanish, World History (some) and I got started on an essay.  But we were also goofing off, and talking about weird stuff. We went to Panda Express for dinner, and then went to a basketball game at NTHS. NTHS was against Timberline, so the game was packed! We lost, by 2 points, but it was so close and really fun to go to.  I sat with all of my band friends, cause people in band just rock.  After the game we went to Coldstone! YEA!

When you go to Coldstone, make sure that you get a guy named David to make your ice cream. The last 3 times I have been to Coldstone, David has made my ice cream, and he always gives you a size bigger then what you asked for, but you still just pay for the size you asked for.  It is pretty awesome.  I dont know David, I just know that he likes to give people lots of ice cream!

We returned to her house, and hung out, ate, talked, looked on facebook at people that we knew, and studied. And then she said that I HAD to watch a Harry Potter movie. I hadn't seen one, and she was in shock and demanded that we watch one.  We began to watch it, and about 15 min. into the movie we were both asleep.  That means that we went to bed at 11:15.... is that not the lamest thing ever?


This is the only picture that I got out of the whole evening... lame.

Thanks for the fun night Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment