Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can breathe again!

Well, finals are over! And I made it through them! And... I am going to be finishing the semester with a GPA of 4.0! SOO HAPPY! I have mentioned in other posts that I was freaked out about finals, but now they are over and I feel like I can breathe again and my heart beat is back to normal! Being nervous and worried are not feelings I enjoy having.... at all!

So, today is a happy day, and if you want to make my day better PLEASE COMMENT! Comments are amazing, they are a reassurance that you are not just talking to yourself... which is how blogging feels sometimes. 



This has nothing to do with the post... but it makes me smile!

7 comments:

  1. I love the victory pose of you guys and Mr. Incredible!!! I love that movie!!! I also love your Minny Mouse ears they are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Amanda. I knew you could do it. After all, you take after your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here amanda... here is a comment
    I can NOT wait for summer.... the pic made me think of that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amanda you look soooo studly with those minnie ears!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, congrats on a job well done. Knew you had it in you. Love the Minnie ears. Cuteness.

    Mrs. Joss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! its alex! great picture. here is a comment! im gonna post the longest comment! that is awesome that u have a 4.0!!!! good job! im not gonna have a 4.0. i have an A- and a B+. Great work! i knew you had it in you! and here's an early happy birthday! ready.. ready... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK - you have now proven that you are not only beautiful, you are also a genius! I am so proud of you and your hard work this semester...keep it up! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete