Thursday, January 7, 2010

IT IS BACK!


     One of my favorite shows, The Biggest Loser, is back! A new group of people begin their journey of changing their lives for the better and getting healthy! So, for however long the season is... Sherry, Ashley, O'Neal, Sunshine, Sam, Koli, Patti, Stephanie, Lance, Melissa, John, Cheryl, Daris, Miggy, Migdalia, Cherita, Victoria, Darrell, Andrea, Michael, and Maria will be my buddies. I will cheer them on, be inspired by their accomplishments, and tell them to stop crying. It is kinda funny, sitting their watching them go through these ridicolously hard workouts, and me saying, " Oh, stop your crying and get on with it!" I have to say, sometimes I get tired of the people crying and throwing up and having a mental break-down.... but that is part of the process of them changing. So far, my favorite is Victoria. Although she has to work out at home, ( this is very hard to explain, so if you are wondering what I am talking about, just to watch the episode on the website!) from what I saw of her, she seemed very determined and wanting to be healthy so badly. I hope she comes back VICTORIous! ( oh goodness am i Funny! GET IT! VICTORY and VICTORIOUS?! haha)
     So, I am back to having Tuesday being a late night and waking up on Wednessday exhasted, but it is so worth it!


2 comments:

  1. It started today I thought it started tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Victoria too. I also like Sunshine. Isn't it sad that one of the guys is 526lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete