Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Favorite Verse

     I think I may have just found my new favorite verse... one of my friends posted it as his status on facebook.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Isn't that a great one? I love this verse for a number of reasons. The first is that it is just another assurance that God knows EVERYTHING that has gone on, is going on, and will go on. He knows the struggles, the happy times, the sad times, the times where we are stretched, or pushed to our limits. He knows everything, and most importantly, He planned it, and will never give us more then we can handle. Secondly, he will NEVER give us something that will hurt us. He loves us and He wants the best for us, he wants to give us a future!

I JUST LOVE THIS VERSE! Ahh... just made my day!

And because a blog post is not fun to read without a picture... here is just a random one.


A pretty flower... in my grandma's back yard! Ahhh... can't wait for sunny days to come!

3 comments:

  1. I read that verse just a couple of days ago, and it stood out to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great verse. It has made MY day. Amanda, thank you for sharing that - AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the sunny warm days and the colors of flowers... thanks for the picture! I have a myriad of favorite verses and Jer. 29:11 is one of them!

    ReplyDelete