Friday, January 15, 2010

The one thing I HATE!!!!

If you know me well, this post is full of stuff you already know. However, if you dont know me well... prepare to be amazed.

There is one thing you should know about me... I HATE styrofoam. Not just, dislike, but absolutely down and dirty HATE styrofoam! UGH! I hate the sound ( scraping it again your finger nails, or just rubbing it against anything!) the feel, the look, the smell (oh wait.... styrofoam doesnt really have a smell...)! JUST EVERYTHING!

Whenever we go to a restraunt and they give us a take-out box, I REFUSE to hold that silly styrofoam take-out box. It is one of the only things I am extremely picky about. Sometimes we will have styrofoam stuff in the garage and Thomas gets a kick out of carrying it around and rubbing his finger nails down it while walking behind me. Makes me cringe just thinking about it!

And whoever thought of styrofoam.... well.... I would love to have a talk with that person and say..." WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?" Well, apparently, he/she wasnt thinking when they made styrofoam.

Here is a horrible picture of the horrible.... thing. (cringe)

It sends a chill up my spine. No joke.



Now this.... is too much. First of all, who in their right mind would carve styrofoam and dare to hear that sound of it being cut. THEN, who would sit in a styrofoam couch? And who has the time to carve a couch made of styrofoam? I dont know...

     The worst thing, is when you have styrofoam cups or plates. If something is served on a styrofoam plate... sometimes I cant eat the food. And I hate explaining all of this cause it makes me sound like a cranky, fussy, picky person, and that is not who I am. This is just one thing that drives me NUTS! And then, if you have to drink out of styrofoam....YUCK! Our church has styrofoam cups and it drives me crazy....

     And because this post was one that will probably will give all of your night-mares... here is a nice picture.


SOOO much that I love about this picture.
1. MARINERS GAME!
2. Sunshine ( I am trying to be patient for warmer weather)
3. I am with 2 of my favorite people. Lauren, (on the left) is my private dance teacher. She has literally taken the roll of a big sister for me. I have always wanted an older sibbling, and she filled that spot. She is one of the main reasons I love dance. (sorry, that was off topic!)

Anyway, I hope that that picture above has cleared your mind of the horrible things that you have witnessed in this post. Sorry for ruining your Friday with this post filled with.....styrofoam...

4 comments:

  1. What if you BITE the styrofoam? Do you hate it then too? What if you rub two pieces together?

    Just wonderin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that maybe I will bring a variety of styrofoam next time I see you and see if it's all equally as bad, or if different kinds make you cringe more than others... Sound like a good idea to me!!! That's what big sisters are for...or is that what little brothers are for??? I don't know. Maybe they both have the same role!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! someday i'm sending you a box of styrofoam in the mail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you kaisha, i would appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete