Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things that I love

Today is another one of those days where I told myself that I would blog about something today. Didn't really care what it was, just something. And becuase breaking a promise to yourself is not something I am fond of doing, here is my post about something.

Here are a list of things I absolutly LOVE!

Seeing my cousins



Watching 24 and Cheering on the amazing Jack Bauer



Playing with the webcam on our computer




Sunny Days

Yes, I know that this does not look like the definition of a sunny day, but this picture was taken while we were on vacation, which reminds me of sunny days....

Taking cool pictures


Sunsets



Lewis!



The Biggest Loser.... IT IS ON TONIGHT @ 8:00 on nbc



"Victory pose" Pictures





Dance


     Well, for right now, thats about all that I can think of, but thats okay. And to my readers (which I am sure is few) sorry for my completly random posts.

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, I loved it. What a wonderful snapshot of your life! I hear the tune, "These are a few of my favorite things!" See you tonight.

    Mrs. Joss

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YES we are first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, where is the picture of styrofoam?

    ReplyDelete