Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vroom Vroom...

Today, is a big day for me. Something absolutly amazing has occured on January 9, 2010. Something that will change my life forever. (was that not completley dramatic?)

Today... my mom signed me up for..... (drum roll please).... DRIVERS ED!

I am so excited! I start on February 2. I have wanted to drive scence I was really little, and now...  I GET TO!

Oh my goodness..... today, is a good day!


And this is a picture of my dream car... are they not the cutest cars on the planet?

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!!! yay! that's almost creepy! haha! And those are the almost the cutest cars on the planet...your dad's is way by far the MOST ADORABLE!!! :) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the mixed feelings soaring through me right now!!! Hooray?? Yes, hooray. Ok, I'll do it right:

    HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete