Sunday, February 7, 2010

I just can't wait...

I just can't wait for summer.

On Friday, I stepped outside with my friend Karli during lunch and the sun was out and I was pretty warm sitting there. It made me so excited for summer. All day long I have been thinking about how excited I am for summer to arrive. No school, warm days, Entiatt, Summer Hummer, Camp.... :o)

I dont know if I can wait another 5 months until summer... it will be a long time.

So here are some pictures of what I just CANT WAIT FOR!

Me and my 2 best friends that I only get to see once a year at camp!


Watching fireworks at Lake Entiatt



SUMMER HUMMER! I get to do a group with my friend Jake again and I am sooo excited!


I hope that we have another cousin swap!

Well... that is all that I can really think of right now.... SUMMER PLEASE COME!


2 comments:

  1. I'm singing the same song sister! My verse just includes watching my garden grow and listening to you guys play in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to "bake" in the sun.

    ReplyDelete