Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A memory

I was completely out of ideas for blogging today, so I went onto google and looked up blogging ideas. They said to blog about a memory you will never forget. I thought this was a good idea so here it goes!

The last night of vacation in Entiatt. It was just Emily, Brenna, Beth and I. Alex had to leave for camp earlier that day and Thomas was in bed and the parents were all upstairs playing cards or something like that. Anyway, that night was filled with so much laughter. Beth had us all on the floor laughing. Beth was doing all these silly little shows for us and imitating different people. She is such a good little actress.  Beth and I made up our own little greeting "ritual". It is something that we do when ever we see each other; we still do it to this day. It is very hard to explain, so I wont try to describe it to you. Here are some pictures of the night...

This could possibly be my favorite picture ever...


I didn't know that it was humanly possible to make that face that Beth is making


Oh Brenna and Emily...


This was when Beth was putting on a play where she was an ninja, and I was her assistant ninja...

Looking at these pictures just make me smile. Oh Entiatt... PLEASE COME QUICKLY!

Sorry if this was a boring blog post, but I had fun writing it!

4 comments:

  1. I will never forget that last night. oh that brings back great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. That's all I can say about those pictures.

    I mailed our rental agreement yesterday, so we are one step closer to making a bunch more great memories!!!

    Thanks for being such a fun friend and memory-maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew you were so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RoZo (Royce and Zoe) laughed at you all being NINJAs. Did you throw some flying-stars? Keep us laughing, Amanda. And I'm happy to see people are commenting.

    ReplyDelete