Friday, February 12, 2010

Rain Rain...

I hate Rain
Rain is wet
That is why
I hate Rain
Like my poem? It is how I feel right now. I RAN from the bus stop to my house today which is not even half a block away and my shoes were completly wet, my socks were dripping wet, my jakcet... drenched, and I didnt have a hood... nice combination.

I just really want sunshine... a lot.


But on the good side...
4 DAY WEEKEND! YEA! It will be nice to have a break.
Get to go to a basketball game at my school tonight.
And the Olympics start tonight! YEA

Random little fact here... My friend Alex is off to go play in the All State Band...GO ALEX!

And please go enter the competition on my mom's blog! She needs some more contestants! Just click here.

2 comments:

  1. You are right Amanda - we NEED some sunshine!!
    Great job driving this morning...you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precipitation
    frustration
    solarization
    elation

    ReplyDelete