Wednesday, February 17, 2010

RANDOM!

WARNING: THIS POST IS FILLED WITH A TON OF RANDOM THOUGHTS!!

Sun can do some pretty amazing things. When I walked outside after school today and the sun was beaming on my face... it just made me smile. It makes all the things that I worry about seem pointless. It makes me feel like summer is coming... even though we are only in February. Today was just a great day.

I had the chance to talk to my athiest friend who seems to be more and more interested in Christianity today. He asked me why I believe, what I believe, and how that works into my life. It was a great conversation, I think that God might be getting through to him.

And, last night I had an amazing study time in my bible.  Sometimes reading your bible can get boring if you arent really getting any sort of response from God. Well, last night God was totally there and answering alot of things that I had on my mind.

To make things even better, today I actually did a skater jump. That is a dance move that I have been trying to master for about a week. I just got home and thought that I would try it just a few times... and the first one felt like I mastered it.... who knows if I will ever be able to do it again... but I did it once!



And because I seem to be smiling alot today... here is a picture that makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome about your friend!!!! I will be praying for you to be able to lead him to Christ!!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might think about NOT labeling him as an atheist, and just consider him as your friend who does not yet believe. I just call my friends my friends, not my "mormon" friends, or "atheist" friends, or "agnostic" friends, or my "Jehovahs witness" friends etc., cuz it keeps me from a predetermined mind set about them you know? Sometimes with a label attached prior to "friend", other than "good" or "best", or "dear", or "new", it has a negative connotation to it and it affects relationships. I hope I am not marginalized or pigeon holed as your Christian Awana friend... I prefer friend.

    ReplyDelete