Friday, February 26, 2010

Shout out to...

JAKE SHIER!

Incase you didnt know, I am trying out for the golf team at my school. Have a ever played golf... no. I just thought that it sounded like fun! Jake plays golf... a lot. And is very good at it. And he took 2 hours out of his day to come and stand in the rain and teach me how to swing a club and hit it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!


We did a Summer Hummer group together last year... and because I dont believe in posts with out a picture... here is the picture!

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! I remember going to the state golf competiton when Josh played in it 4 years ago with NCHS... so cool! I was talking to a senior girl from Elma just yesterday at the Grays Harbor Fairgrounds (she worked at the snackbar), and she has been to state the last 2 years and loves golf!Practices start monday for her! This is exciting Amanda! YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...you're trying out for GOLF? And this is the same cousin of mine that was complaining about the golf tournament gramma watched all day when you were here? *confused*

    ReplyDelete