Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fears



This made me laugh. And I dont care if you dont read it. But the main point of my blog is for me to be able to read back over it and enjoy it. So... here is something that I will like reading back sometime! And all I have to say is... people are weird.


Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - the fear of long words---... shesh.

Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing. ---EWWWW!!!!!

Anablephobia- Fear of looking up. ---Goodness gracious... people are weird.

Anthrophobia or Anthophobia- Fear of flowers. ---Who the heck is afraid of flowers?

Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.--- WHAT A FREAK!

Barophobia- Fear of gravity. ---Sucks to have that... cause you're stuck with it.

Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman---...... okay?....

Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of going to school --- I am pretty sure that every kid has this.

Geumaphobia or Geumophobia- Fear of taste--- This would be horrible.

Hedonophobia- Fear of feeling pleasure--- wow..... I dont even know what to say about that....

Leukophobia- Fear of the color white--- What would you do if you were afraid of the color white? Wear all
black? Hey! Maybe those people who wear all black and look scary arent depressed or just plain creepy... maybe they are just afraid of white. That has got to be it!

Ranidaphobia- Fear of frogs--- aka... not Beth.

Oh gosh... why are people so weird...

4 comments:

  1. THat is very funny! i should post a post sometime in my new blog whenever i make it and i have an english book and in the back it is full of about 100 fears like that! they are rediculous!

    p.s. my blog will be called amanda is the coolest person ever!

    ;)

    i love reading long comments...

    brenna says hi!

    its fun to read really long comments...

    beth isn't here but she would say hi

    my mom is making giant chocolate chip cookies!

    ok, bye now... did you have fun reading that? I hope so because I had a lot of fun writing it!

    ill write some more...

    ok, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo weird!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really funny! Haha you should have heard me trying to read those! I love how you took the time to look up fears...seems random but a really productive way to spend time. Anyway, those are funny! Haha thanks for blogging about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha that is sooo funny!

    How could you be afraid of flowers? that is just plain old weird!

    Bronte

    ReplyDelete