Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Ahhh... the first day of SPRING! Good bye winter! I am so ready for the warmer days and everything coming back to life. I love winter until about.... January. And then all I want is spring to come. It seems to take forever to get here. BUT TODAY IT FINALLY CAME! It was 70 degrees outside today. :)

What does the Arend clan do on the first day of Spring?...


YARD WORK.

There is my dad pulling weeds, Emily working up a big fire, and my mom is out of the picture pulling weeds. I always manage to find a way out of doing yard work. My excuse is usually... "Hmmm... I think I will go brush Annie."

Annie always needs a brushing so my method never fails me.

All of that white stuff on the ground, is hair. Dog hair. Lots and lots of dog hair.


That. Is. A lot. Of. Hair.


Well, at least she is cute!

So, please welcome spring with me by listening to this snazzy little Elvis song about Spring.


Winter has left the building....

1 comment:

  1. I am the first to comment, YEA! I love that Elvis clip. Aren't they all so cute and carefree? Also, thanks for combing the dog. She needed it! Sadly, she already needs it again!

    ReplyDelete