Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day... a holiday that keeps me busy. From the beginning of March till the day of St. Patricks day we (my Irish Dance school) is filled with shows that we get to perform at. I will soon blog about some of these shows... Anyway, St. Patrick was a missionary. So please, take some time to pray and thank God for all of the missionaries he has sent out over the year and the ones that are out now. To keep them safe and protected!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Clock wise from me... Me, Lauren, Emily, Linnea, and Megan... All of my dance buddies that I absolutley love!

2 comments:

  1. I was truly hoping for a schedule of events Amanda. And I am still holding my breath for those amazing symphony bar brownie things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. YOU GUYS HAVE SWEET HAIR! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete