Thursday, March 18, 2010

My first match....

Well, today was my first golf match. Oh yes... my first. I was so nervous. What if i hit somebody? What if I am too slow? What if I cant hit it? What if we are done at 7:00?

Those were the questions that were running through my head. We played against River Ridge High School. They were just as nervous and unexperienced as we were.

Honestly, I did horrible. Well, except for the last hole. But I had a BLAST! The girls that I played were so nice and fun to be around. And sense I didnt sign up for golf to be competitive, this was perfect.

Oh, and just for the record, I did hit someone. In the foot, at least it was my best friend Madison. My one and only hit that went straight and far hit her in the foot. Whoops!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Amanda!!!!!!!!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it sounds like your match went well overall, even if the scores did match up with how you felt.

    It is kind of funny that you did end up hitting someone, but you are right...at least it wasn't too bad and it was someone you knew.

    I'm glad to see you are enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete