Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Okay, so his birthday was April 30. But I am posting his birthday post today, so deal with it....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS! Thomas, you are the best brother a girl could ask for. You are kind, funny, easy to get along with, agreeable, out-going, fun to be around, and just plain cool. Without you in my life, life would be boring. You bring so much excitment into our family. You always want to play with someone and have a great time! Thanks for being such an amazing brother! I love you Thomas!

8 is great, and so are you!

This is the face I get when I ask him for a good picture! I looked alll squinty eyed because I am laughing at him!

2 comments:

  1. ah, you beat me to the "happy birthday Thomas" post! Mine is coming! Happy Birthday, big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Thomas is a great guy! All 3 Arend kids bring excitement into this house. I am one blessed dad!!

    ReplyDelete