Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just Me :)

Today is filled with moments that I have thought... wow, only I would do that.

For instance: Today in science we were watching a movie. A VERY boring movie about black holes. I get so frusterated about black holes. HOW can you bend time? It doesnt make sense. Oh well. I try not to think about it too much. ANYWAYS! I got up out of my chair to go ask my teacher if I could use the bathroom. And while I got out of my chair I pivited on one foot to turn myself around. I pivited on my friends backpack strap and I tripped and while falling down I caught my foot on the leg of my chair and the chair came tubling down too. It was the loudest thing EVER! And then it was followed by my friend Grey laughing at me for like 5 minutes straight. He wasnt even making a laughing sound, he was just shaking he was laughing so hard. And of course, this all happened when the movie went quiet. Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard!

Another example: Today in English we were reading outloud. We are reading the book To Kill A Mockingbird. REALLY good book. I love it. So one of the characters names is Tom Robinson. Well, when I said that name out loud I said "Top Ramenson" I must have been thinking about Top Ramen or something.

And in Spanish today I was talking with 2 really cool people about The Office. My new favorite TV show. I just started watching it. HOLY COW! SO FUNNY! Anyway, we started laughing so hard about this one episode that we couldnt stop. It was one of those times when you are laughing and then you stop and then one of you start laughing again and then you all start laughing again.
Umm... I guess that is all. Oh, and I tripped on absolutley nothing today on my way to Science. Oh goodness, it is a good thing I can laugh at myself!

AND!!!!! Did any of you watch Biggest Loser last night? DARIS IS AMAZING! Okay, ya he gained 2 pounds, thats kinda bad. BUT HE FINISHED A MARATHON IN 4 hours and six minutes! Thats crazy!

Oh, and here is a little side note: go buy Tenth Avenue North's new alubum "The Light Meets The Dark". It is totally worth it. Their songs are totally amazing and I could listen to them forever. They are a Christian band.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Have you ever been sitting in a chair, and fallen out? I have done that. It was so funny! I had one of those can't stop laughing moments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tenth Ave North! My favorite band. I haven't bought the new album yet ... but can't wait until I do. Do you ever read their blog? Mike, the lead singer, is an amazing writer. Miss you! Come live with us.

    ReplyDelete