Monday, May 31, 2010

My Cousins ROCK!

So, on this fine Memorial Day weekend my family went to go visit the Thomas family up in Bellingham, aka our cousins. OH MY GOSH! I love love love love love hanging out with them. I wish that we lived closer to them cause they are definatley some of my favorite people on this whole planet. 

During our visit with our cousins, I...
1. learned how to play COD (Call of Duty) on the xbox. It was way to fun. I was so bad and could hardly shoot anybody but I had a blast just going around shooting things. And for the record, I think my guy died like 15 times.... not good.

2. Got to see an iPad for the first time in real life. Collin and I were kinda bored so we went to Best Buy to go look at them. Thats the fun of having a cousin that can drive, you just get up and go somewhere.

3. Ate a lot of doughnuts

4. Helped Collin Jailbreak his iPod. Jailbreaking is like what Grey did to my iPod. I blogged about it about a week ago.

5. Played Wii with my dad, Collin and Alissa.

6. Watch my dad and Collin battle it out on Mario Kart

7. Missed Kaisha and wished that she was there... :(

8. Got a bunch of songs from Collins iTunes account (Thanks Collin!)

9. AND HAD A BLAST!


And, of course, we played on their webcam on their new Mac computer. IT IS A-MAZ-ING!

I totally love this picture. We are all looking crazy cool and then Alissa is in the back with a Loser sign on her forehead....

Look at Collin's eye.... whoa....

So, to wrap it up... I look like a freak in webcam picture, webcams are way to much fun, technology is the best, the Thomas family is perfect, and my cousins are the best people to hang out with in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment