Saturday, May 15, 2010

My iPod

My iPod is an amazing thing. When I first got it I was absolutley amazed at what it could do! I loved playing on and just figuring it out. And trust me, that feeling never went away. I could play on that thing for hours and hours and hours and still not get bored. HOWEVER, one of my really good friends, Grey, is like an iPod genius and told me he could make my iPod do all sorts of cool stuff. So, I let him have my iPod for an afternoon and told him to make it look totally cool and amazing, but not too complicated that I could figure it out. And so, he did. He made my iPod sooo cool! It has all these new features and it look super duper cool.

Here is what my iPod use to look like...



And now.... it looks like this.



I wish that I could show you all that it does. He organized it so that I press one button and all the rest of my apps come up on the screen. So, it just looks alot cleaner. I feel like I got a brand new toy to play with. I cant get over how cool it is. Pictures dont justify how cool it is. THANKS GREY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: