Thursday, July 15, 2010

Entiat 2010 ~Jet Ski Day~

     So, Jet Ski day is one of my favorite days of our vacation. There is nothing that beats riding a jet ski. I LOVE going fast and hitting the waves hard and getting bumped around like crazy. Here is the problem with me blogging me today, I really dont want to write anything. So I am just going to post pictures, and maybe write down a few memories I have about the pictures.

One of my new favorite pictures. Look at our hair from going super duper fast on the wave runner.


Okay, this really does deserve some writing. So Alex is freaked out by lake weed. He cant stand it. He doesnt like to look at it, feel it, swim in. He doesnt know what is in the lake weed and he just doesnt like it. But somehow Emily convinced him that they could swim out there on noodles and get past the lake weed and his fear would be over. WHAT A SIGHT! Alex had his feet high in the air so that he wouldnt touch the lake weed and he was flapping his arms around sooo much. He had 2 noodles to float on and Emily just had 1. Emily swam all the way out there saying, "we are past the lake weed, calm down."

 
pretty view!


Another cool picture taken by my mother



Isn't my brother adorable?


They burried Thomas in the sand

No comments:

Post a Comment