Monday, July 19, 2010

Entiat 2010 ~Slide Waters~

Ah.... Slide waters! The glorious water park we visited in Entiat. We rode so many rides and had so much fun. Again, I am at a loss of words today, so it will mainly just be pictures and me narrorating them.



Okay... So Mrs. Carlson sent me all of these pictures because my mom didnt bring her camera on water park day. So when I was looking through these I came across this one and almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard! Emily and I could NOT stop laughing. Alex can always make us laugh.


Beth, Me, Emily, Alex


Mrs. Carlson, Me, Brenna getting ready to thow ourselves down the big hill and race to the bottom!


Hot tub breaks are good :)




2 dudes that just got done with a ride


Oh Brenna... I love Brenna so much and this picture just makes me giggle. She looks so discusted with the whole situation. But really, we got off of this ride and she was laughing and saying, "Oh Amanda, lets go again, this time you in the front!"


No comments:

Post a Comment