Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Triple "M"

Triple "M" :

Maddie + Movie Night + Mac= Many Memories


We seriously do believe that God looked at us and said, "Look at those two losers, I am gonna make them best friends!"



MOOSE!




We are still working on gun position...






"You guys look like hobos! Maddie doesnt have any teeth!" - My Dad










Yes, I am half Bassett Hound.








Our teeth are so white, we must have been chewing Orbit Gum!


AMERICAS MOST WANTED ON THE RIGHT

So, basically I had a great time. And we were eatting dinner and Maddie starts coloring something and then gives it to me and tells me to put it on my cork board in my room. Let me show you what she made...


IS THAT NOT THE COOLEST THING EVER? I think it is.

Hope you enjoyed our interesting pictures!

6 comments:

  1. I think you were way more into this web cam photo shoot than Maddie...Your facial expressions are priceless and Maddie looks like she thinks you are her crazy friend. My favorite one is the second "L for Loser" picture (the 6th one down). It cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are great! It has been fun having Maddie around this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! you girls are amazing...:) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm quite sure that you could be perfectly happy on a deserted island as long as you had a Mac! Just you and the monkeys and the palm trees and your Mac. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets see... Maddie, Movie night, Mac, Many MeMories... I COUNT 6 M's! I guess you aint been wurkin on yur arithmetic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, this is anonymous! How are you? Sumer going good? How is your AWESOME family?

    ReplyDelete