Saturday, August 21, 2010

Old Friends

Today I got to get together with our old friends, Miles and Cierra. We met Miles and Cierra when I was 3 years old. Emily was 2, Miles was 3, and Cierra was 4. They had just moved into the neighborhood and they lived 2 houses down. Our moms became friends, and then us 4, we all just clicked. We were together all the time. And I do mean, ALL THE TIME! We would do all sorts of stupid stuff. We always played house. Cierra was the mom, I was the responsible daughter who could drive, Emily was the baby, and Miles was the pet monkey. Countless hours spent in the little plastic log cabin in our back yard. Then when we were older we started playing out in the woods and building forts and playing Play Station. They had the first version of a Play Station... it was pretty cool to know people with such high technology in their own house. We also built this thing we called "The Death Box" It was a card board box that we put a scate board underneath and pushed it down hills. We had tons of padding in it and would wear knee pads and helmets. We only crashed once, and that was into a tree. Miles still has scars from that occasion. But, ever sense we have moved, we dont see them. It has been 2 WHOLE YEARS sense we last saw them. But Cierra txted my mom saying, "Hey can Miles and I come over tomorrow?" uh... YES PLEASE! So, we got to hang out with Cierra and Miles for a good portion of the day. Cierra can drive so we went to Jamba Juice and Tolmie State park. I think I spent the whole time laughing. Miles can make me laugh like no one else. It was so awesome seeing them again and hope to do it again soon!



We all had Papa Murphy Pizza and got all caught up. They are the kind of friends where although we havent seen each other for 2 years, we all picked up right where we left off!

For some reason I really like this picture. We are all  laughing, I am pretty sure we are laughing at Miles.
Look at Miles's face

Look at Emily's face. They wouldnt just take a normal picture. They were trying to see who could stand taller :)

Jumping for Joy!!!!!



Yupp, he is one of the silliest people I know.


Really long story behind this one... all I have to say is, Miles is milking a cow.


They are some of my favorite people :)

Thanks for the awesome day Miles and Cierra!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun to see all of you together again. It brought back many memories for me, too! I am sure you will be friends for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have the longest comment ever but i think i will keep it simple. i had a great day, I cant stop laughing at miles milking a cow, and i cant wait to see them again.

    ReplyDelete