Monday, September 27, 2010

Repossess

Sorry, I wont blog this often all the time, I promise. But I have to tell you about Repossess.

Emily, Christine, Me, Maddie, and Amber
Repossess is an event put on by Christian chruches in the Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater. There is a lot of Christian music, a speaker, and lots of lives being chaged.  Our speaker was Mark Driscoll, thats right, MARK DRISCOLL! His speach was AMAZING! He talked about how much Jesus loves us and about the crucifiction. Such a powerfull message. Over 300 people were saved that night and about 3,200 students were at the event.

 God can do some pretty amazing stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I'm glad you explained what it is. You referred to it in an earlier post and I was curious. It sounds amazing! I love Mark Driscoll. I listen to his sermons online sometimes. I wish I could have been there! It sounds so cool. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i heard that Jesus is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete