Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday

I have never been so happy for a Friday. This week has been so hard. Academically and emotionally.  I have been so ready for this week to just be OVER!

So I came home, grabbed some chocolate chip cookies, some milk, the computer and some good music. Ahhh... it felt great to just relax and have a few minutes to myself to zone out and eat some cookies :)

Then Thomas came home and he asked if we could take some pictures on the computer... my answer?... YES!!!!!!!



He found his brother!

The 4 of us are great friends
My little Lewis :)

oh boy....


this one makes me laugh


dont worry, i made it out alive


He is worth more than $100

Peek-a-boo



Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed at what 2 people and a computer can get accomplished on an otherwise boring Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures - thanks for making them the wallpaper on my notebook!

    ReplyDelete