Friday, November 12, 2010

My thoughts...

Here are the thoughts running through my head right now... as I type. This could be dangerous ;)

Found this picture and it made me laugh. This is my friend Jason, the funniest person that you will ever meet.  Jake took this awesome picture at Cubbies.

I am super excited for Thanksgiving

I want to see the movie "Unstopable"... really bad

Having Thursday be a day off of school has really messed me up, I keep thinking today is Monday

I love hanging out at Maddie's house

I have been making turkey sandwichs for lunch almost every day and I have mastered it. I make the best turkey sandwich... ever. Dont even challenge me.

A chocolate chip cookie sounds really good right now... but when does a cookie not sounds good?

I am excited that I dont have school for 2 days

The new Tenth Avenue North music video is super awesome and you should all watch it ( Its on the bottom of this post)

I love how it is sunny but cold out these days

I hope it snows a BUNCH this year

I love having friends that make me laugh

My mom bought a ton of meat yesterday, so our freezer is packed with amazing steaks. We had one last night and it was unbelievable

Our dance group did really great at a performance last Saturday

There are a lot of Dr. Suess books around my house

I am glad my mom keeps our house clean :) It is always nice to come home to a clean house

I hope we have fried rice for dinner

Thats all... :) Sorry for my completely random blog posts that are probably not fun for anyone but me!

Here is that video was talking about...

3 comments: