Friday, December 17, 2010

AT LAST!

W.I.N.T.E.R   B.R.E.A.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week could not have gone by slower.  Everyday was almost in slow motion.  I have been trying to be patient for this day, but it has been hard!

Not only was today the last school day of 2010, but it was also... SPIRIT DAY!!!!!!!!!!


Please notice the tu-tu :)

Oh! And I have been meaning to post this on here... but Maddie gave me my Christmas present... and I LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!



It is a bullitin board filled with our inside jokes.  I dont think anyone would get any of stuff she put on the board, but I LOVE IT! It makes me laugh so so so much! Thanks Maddie!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Winter Break with the family!

    ReplyDelete