Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Cougars

Dear Cougars,
You let me down.  As I was babysitting I was watching the Apple cup hoping that maybe, just maybe you could pull through for me and win. Yes, this game was all for me. You see, last Tuesday Wescott, my youth pastor, and Jason, my funny friend, made a bet with me.  ( They are Husky fans).  They told me that if you guys won, they would wear a cougar shirt.  Can you imagine anything better then a husky fan wearing a cougar sweatshirt? I cant. But if they won, I would have to wear a Husky shirt.  Not just on Sunday, but on Tuesday and Wednessday for youth group.  Then... you lost.  And now I am stuck with this ridiculous shirt.  It is purple and has a gross gold "W" on it. Eww...

I am so sad that you let me down.  But dont worry, I will remain a faithful fan and keep cheering.

Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your parents even let that shirt into your house!!! They are probably really struggling with this. A note for the future-- Only make bets you KNOW you WILL win!!

    ReplyDelete