Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life right now...


Life is good.

Sun is shinning, no school, New Years Ever... TOMORROW!, being with friends, basketball games, goofy conversations, card games, listening to my new favorite song... (You Got Me by Colbie Caillat) babysitting...

Its all just good.

With the sun shinning right now, I can getting a little taste of spring. Yea, it might 20 degrees out right now, but when the wind stops and its just the sun, you can kinda feel the warmth of the sun. And it feels good.

Oh, and to make life better, 2 people posted pictures on my wall. ( My facebook wall, incase you dont have a facebook and wondering why someone would just come and put a picture on my wall  :)  )  Which I love, a lot.

Maddie and I intertubing right before school started. SO much fun!!!!



Ok, blogger is being dumb and wont flip this picture...
 Emily and I with our old neighbor's cat Oreo.

So, I hope that you can enjoy the sun, have a great rest of winter break, and just realize how good life really is....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment