Thursday, January 27, 2011

Maybe

Maybe I think these youtube clips are funny cause I am 15 and think that stupid things that arent really that funny are hilarious

Maybe I think these are funny because they are actually funny

Maybe I think these are funny cause I am Brenda Arend's daughter and she thinks dumb things are funny too

Maybe I think these are funny because my friends all think they are funny...

I dont know WHY I think these aer funny, but I do. I have watched them time after time... Hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. GO RIDE A ROLER COASATER!!!!!!
    I AM OH! IAM I AM...... OH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think YOU are funny because you don't use a period at the end of sentences. Blahahahaha! Go ride a circus ride...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so PEEVED!

    bahahahahahaha! *snort* hahahhahahah!

    ReplyDelete