Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Nights...

I love Fridays. Love love love Fridays. You dont have to do homework and I usually end up hanging out with the oh so wonderful Maddie. So today i drove over to her house around 5:30... (Can I just say that being able to just drive myself somewhere is the most wonderful thing ever? It rocks. Dont have to count on my mom to take me home. I love it!) and we ate dinner and watched an episode of The Middle, which is super funny by the way. We made cookies the size of the moon and basically just hung out the whole time.  I have the coolest best friend ever. No doubt about it. THEN!... the webcam... SING GLORIA! I know that all of you are sick and tired of all of my dumb webcam pictures. But I am not, and these are filled with memories.

So, you can skip over these if you want. But I am so glad to be blogging them so I can remember all of the crazy little jokes we made that night.

All was going great... we were no cloud 9.

Oh 24...

I'm tellin ya, we were having a blast... but....

Maddie decided to bring out the styrofoam... I wasnt sure how things would go.

It was terrible. Stupid styrofoam. I have it. so much. She is quite pleased with herself.

But we are still buddies...


There is a story behind this... dont worry about it.


Then we made a music video to a rocker song. So much fun. SO so so so so so so so so much fun. All I have to say is... RAISE YOUR GLASS!

Great night! Amazing friend. I love you Maddie!


2 comments:

  1. I loved the video you and Maddie made! Super super funny!!!!! I love the part where you are like why so serious and then Maddie goes crazy in the background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the video on here? Haha, well this was a great night that rocked my socks off and i am honored to know you for making a blog post about this :)
    Amen
    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete