Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy

It is sunny... the sky is blue... and I am one happy girl.  Youth group last night rocked, Cubbies are tonight, and golf is right around the corner.  I have been growing a lot spiritually and learning lots from God. God has provided me with strong Christian girls and guys as friends... the best friends I could ever think of.  School is flyin' by, Reposess is coming up soon, I am signed up for the Reposess confrence (thank you... thank you very much). I can drive... by myself. And there is a big Snicker bar waiting for me in my room.  And well... It just makes me... happy :)
And just to add to all of this happiness here is a picture that makes me happy. This is Hailey and I at the SNOW retreat enjoying some hot cocoa by the fire out in the snow. Ahhh....

1 comment: