Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Birthday...

So, I dont have any pictures. Which is sad. But, I will just have to explain it.

So on January 28th, I went to sleep planning on waking up around 7:30 and ready to go to the DOL by 8:15 to go get my license. Well... thats not exactly what happened. Around 6:30 I wake up the hall way lights turning on and then suddenly turning off. I ignored it and fell back asleep.  A few minutes later I barely open my eyes and see my friend Emma standing across the room. I thought I was dreaming or something and went back to sleep. A few seconds later I hear Alli laughing. I open my eyes and see 7 of the best people ever standing around my bed. Alli, Kay, Maddie, Emma, Alaina, Mrs. Shier, and Jake. Weirdest feeling ever to wake up to people just looking at you and then yelling, "SUPRISE!!!!" They were originally going to kid nap me and throw a blankey over my head, but I woke up and ruined that plan. They still put me in their car and off we went. I didnt know where we were going and they put a blankey on my head. Then, we arrived at IHOP! They put me in a tierra, a birthday girl sash. I had so much fun! I have the best friends ever. Thanks guys for such a fun surprise.

Best People Ever...

Okay, I am not sure why, but this horrible picture makes me laugh. We were watching a youtube clip on Jake's phone. Good ole Balloon Shop...

Thank you Mrs. Shier for all of my decorations...

we rock

They make me laugh.

Then... MY LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how long I have wanted a license? A long time. LONG LONG LONG time. Well... TA DA! I got one! sweet deal. I went with my mom to go pick my license up and then we came home. I promised Thomas that I would take him out to lunch. We we went to McDonalds and then Jamba Juice. Driving by yourself is weird, but a good weird. Then i came home, and drove to Maddie's house to watch some 24. It is so nice to just be able to get up and go somewhere without having to ask your parents first or plan your schedule around theirs.

Around 5:00 I had some girls over and we just hung out.  Hailey, Alli, Kay, Maddie, and Emma came over. We had Teriyaki chicken for dinner and for dessert we had ice cream with a ton of toppings. It is always fun to just hang out. They are the coolest group of girls ever. I am so blessed to have friends like them.  The night consisted of learning the "Ho-Down Throw Down" from the Hannah Montana Movie, stupid you tube videos, Swing dancing, and laughing. Good night.

My sixteenth birthday was awesome, I loved it. Layed back, fun surpirses and the best friends I could ever ask for!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your day was so fun! YOU are fun! I love it that you are 16 and can DRIVE by yourself now. So awesome. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome Amanda! What a perfect day. Can't wait to see you driving! I have a little gift I bought for you back in December. It's sitting on my desk. It almost got mailed one day last week ... but failed. It's coming ... eventually! Love you and miss you. Happy late birthday! Oh, and your friends sound cool. Glad you have so many of them to do life with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great day! 16 looks GREAT on you! I Love You, Panda Bear!

    ReplyDelete