Friday, February 25, 2011

President's Weekend

I dont know about you, but my long weekend has rocked. Big time. What if I told you that you could go to some beautiful cabin on a golf course where there is snow with two super fun people for 2 nights? Wouldnt you jump up and down with excitment at just the thought of such an offer? Well, thats what I got to do! Yes, be jealous.

We got the awesome treat to go with Lauren and Jason in Cle Elem. So much fun! In case you didn't know, Lauren was my private irish dance teacher. I met her in 6th grade and since then we have been good friends. I always wanted a big sister, and Lauren has totally filled that spot for me. She is no longer a teacher to me, but a really close friend. And her husband Jason, well he is just one of those people that everyone loves. So we had a total blast. We went and played up in the mountains, played card games, hung out, learned how to play Guitar Hero, tried piecing together a puzzle, talked, and laughed. So in my book, thats as good as it gets! Oh! And Lauren taught me how to make/cook/bake.... I dont know what to say.... bacon! So that was exciting!

They day we were out in the snow was absolutely gorgeous! Not a cloud in the sky, bright blye skies! It was glorious... (Yes Lauren, I just used your word).

Here are some pictures of our little adventures....



Look at my brother. He's a stud.

Look at all that snow!!





And yes, they REALLY are super heros.


My little penguin sister...








Sledding fun....

So first Lauren smiled...

then I smiled...

Then we both smiled. :)



Notice Jason in the background chucking a snowball at my head....



1 comment: