Saturday, March 26, 2011

ABC's

So I saw that Mrs. Carlson did an ABC post. And it was super fun to read, and therefore I am going to do one for myself! Enjoy!

The ABC's of Me!


A. Age: 16

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike the most: Folding Laundry

D. Dog: Annie, the cutest collie that has ever lived

E. Essential Start to the Day: Washing my face

F. Favorite Color: Hmmm...blue.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'5" ... which is one inch taller than my mom, incase you were wondering

I. Inturment you play: None! Which is quite a surprise sense both of my parents are totally into the music stuff. I somehow got away with it...

J. Job Title: Student

K. Kids: Way off in the future I hope to have kids. And I mean waaayyyyyy off in the future...

L. Lives: for Christ, happily, organized

M. Moms name: Mom

N. Nickname: Amanda-Panda (only from my dad) and Mandy. BUT DONT CALL ME MANDY! I HATE IT!

O. Overnight Hospital Stay: None

P. Pet Peeves: This is gonna be a long one.... Styrofoam, when someone pulls a cotton ball apart and it makes a high pitch squeak, when your shoe laces get wet from walking in rain, wet jeans, when the desk in front of you doesnt have a basket under it and you cant put your feet up, when my glasses slide down my nose... ok thats all for now.

Q. Quote From A Movie: "Hey look! Six Flags... I should take the penguins down a waterslide... oh wait, that might kill them... BUT IT WOULD BE SO CUTE!!!!" -Leslie from Parks and Recreation

R. Random Fact About Yourself: I always think I like salmon until I eat it and then I remember I dont like it at all.

S. Sibblings: Emily and Thomas

T. Time Your Alarm Goes Off: Well my alarm is set for about 5:45, but I hit the snooze button so many times I dont actually get out of bed till like 6:15

U. Underwear: Ok how do I answer this? Yes... I wear underwear. What it looks like?... You dont need to know that.

V. Vegtables You Dont Like: Umm.... SQUASH! BLECK!

W. What Makes You Run Late: Getting distracted

X. X-Rays You've Had: My knee, my hand, and I think there was one more on my leg... but I am not sure

Y. Yummy Food You Make: Mac and Cheese (according to Thomas and Emily, I make the best Kraft Mac and Cheese the planet has seen), carmel corn, cookies, brownies...

Z. Zoo Animal Favorite: Monkeys! I could watch them all day long. They way they just swing around looks like so much fun.

And there you have it folks... the ABC's of Me!

2 comments:

  1. Dear mandy,
    This is a great list, except Parks and Rec isn't a movie. And what's the thing with styrofoam? what did it ever do to you? I love K and L on your list, but does everybody really need to know that you are an inch taller than me? sigh. At least you grew to be a normal size, which is related to why you had x-rays of your wrist, arm and I think knee (for growth studies when you were one because you STOPPED growing, YIKES!) So that's it. I think I need to do ABC for me!

    ~Mom (aka: Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really fun posting! Nicely done Amanda Panda Bear! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete