Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here's The Scoop...

So I havent blogged in a long time... or so if feel like. So, I am going to just inform you on all that has been going on in little Amanda-World.
 Boy am I excited for Mariner Games..

1. Golf has started! YESSSSSS! So much fun!
2. It has been sunny lately
3. I am starting to think about going on a missions trip with my church.
4. I love youth group... more then most things
5. I have come to a complete decision that the French Fries at Hawks Prarie Golf Course are better than anything you could ever dream of.
6. I havent had ice cream in a long time... which is a problem.
7. I am signing up for classes for my Junior year. JUNIOR! Isnt that insane? Wow...
8. Maddie has made me laugh till I've cried 2 days in a row
9. I miss Kaisha and Collin and Alissa and Mia and Ania
10. We had a big dance performance thing last weekend
11. I get my wisdom teeth pulled sometime in the near future
12. Driving by myself still gives me a big sense of happiness
13. I am so good at singing loudly in the car. My goodness.... watch out America.
14. I am ready for summer


There ya have it folks...

2 comments:

  1. I love it :) Great update! Sounds like you have a busy but good life these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am ready for summer!!!
    The fries at the clubhouse are UH MAZ ING! I have partaken of many a basket!!!
    And I was just saying last night, "ah man, we should have got some ice cream!"

    ReplyDelete