Monday, April 4, 2011

I Have Funny Friends...

God has blessed me with two friends who are extremely funny. They can make me laugh harder than any one else I know. Introducing.... Jake and Jason. So. Stinkin. Funny. And these are just some pictures I want to have on my blog so when I re-read through my blog I can remember these and giggle at them again...

Baby Sunglasses at Fred Meyers are cool... but not NEARLY as cool as we are.

So we are at a birthday party and jason comes down the stairs with this really tall barbie doll and claims its his wife. And talked about her like it was his wife and cracked all these jokes about it. I was dying laughing! So funny, and then that little baby doll is their child.  So this is their nice little family picture! Sorry for the crummy cell phone quality of the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment