Friday, April 15, 2011

Random Facts

*Life is really busy right now. All good busy, just busy
*I am done with school for the year... mentally. I am so ready to just shut down and not have to think anymore
*Rain is getting a little old
*Golf is fun
*Maddie makes me laugh... a LOT!!!!

*Chocolate Cheerios are delicious
*I found an instant spell check on the computer :)
*The song "Smile" is my favorite right now
*I listen to Hillsong United in the car on the way to school and have it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. *Its a good way to start your day!
*God is good, even when there is nothing good in me
*Youth group is still the highlight of my week
*I am beyond ready for summer (Yea... pretty sure I already expressed that point)

*Our computer crashed and so we havent transfered all of the pictures onto the new one yet...
* I love looking back through my blog and the pictures I post. So dont worry about this one... it has a story. And it makes me laugh...

*There is not one day, besides Friday that I don't have something going on....
*Wuthering Heights is the worse book I have ever read in my entire life. If you like old boring books like Jane Eyre then you would LOVE this book...
*I am excited for the future
*I got a super cute key chain from my Aunt Kristine. It is a converse shoe and I love love love it! I showed it to everyone at school... Its basically the coolest thing ever
*Tenth Avenue North still continues to write all of their songs for me and me alone. Its great. Were pretty close
*Hot showers are wonderful
*I like this random fact thing
*I love inside jokes
*It is so fun to run around on a play ground with a bunch of little Cubbies at AWANA... they get such a kick out of being outside.
*I can now say I have shot a potato gun
*Dot, our cat, is super fat
*I beat Jake on a scrabble game online.  Its kiiiinda a big deal. Cause I suck at that game!
*Only 9 Monday's until school is out
*I love being 16
Ok, that's all for now! 

2 comments:

  1. Did you actually read Wuthering Heights? Also, isn't instant spell check on the computer called "Word"?? And I swear you just told me that it turns out that you don't actually like golf, just putting... I'm beginning to wonder about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! :) I hate to say it...but I'm one of those people who would probably love Wuthering Heights. And let me get one thing straight...did you say you're excited for it to be summer? :)

    ReplyDelete