Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just a trip to Tolmie...

It was sunny... a rare sight here in Washington. Annie needed a walk. I have a license. I have a sister. I have a coat. There was an available car. There was time... Yes... it was time for a trip to Tolmie... Get on those rain boots Emily, and grab the leash! Lets go!

In case you didnt know, Tolmie State Park is just a few minutes from my house and is one of my favorite places to be. It has these amazing trails through the woods and God really gets to show off His artistic side. Really, its gorgeous there.

Emily and It took Annie for a 3 mile walk through some muddy woods and had a total blast! A dog, a sister, and some gorgeous trails... Hmmm... yes please! Now just excuse the bad cellphone camera quality!


2 comments:

  1. fun! last time i went to tolmie was when my counsins were here and it hailed!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. that was so fun! I would go anytime with you!

    ReplyDelete