Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Maddie....

This is my Maddie. Not your Maddie... My Maddie. That's the name my family has given her.  When she walks in the door, my mom will proudly declare... "My Maddie is here!" Maddie is my best friend.  She makes me laugh... more then most people can in their whole life time.  She knows me inside out. She challenges me to grow in my relationship with Christ. She makes coming to school worth it (not even kidding).

I remember before I came to High School, I prayed asking God for just one friend that was a Christian.  Just one. And look! God gave me Maddie! She is really the coolest girl I know. I love her to pieces. So much so, that she deserves her own post about her.  I mean, come on... how many people are lucky enough to get a friend like her? She deals with my stupidity, my bad days, my stupid jokes that aren't funny... Shes awesome.

 One thing I love most about Maddie is how we both have the same sense of humor. We can make each other laugh so hard, its kinda scary actually (and hairy... that's a joke only Maddie will get). You put Maddie and I together for more then 5 minutes and we are both crying because we are laughing so hard. And, every conversation we have has something to do with an inside joke. I'm not kidding you!

  And, Maddie loves Christ. Her encouragement and love for her Savior helps and encourages me.  We pray together and go to church together, and will actually be going on a missions trip this summer together.  God has really blessed me with a friend like her. She rocks my socks.

I LOVE YOU MADDIE!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Maddie is GREAT! We are so glad that God put this friendship together.

    ReplyDelete