Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ahhhh July

Yea yea yea... I know... my blogging has been horrible lately. I am so sorry... So what have I been up to this lovely July of 2011?

Babysitting these 3 goof balls...



Summer Hummer... yea baby!

Swimming  in the glorious pool WHEN it is sunny... which seems to be a rare occasion lately...

OH! And I got attacked by a dog. Not this sweet doggie. This is the dog of the people I babysit for. And we went for a dog and some insane dog came charging after Sadie and I had to step in. It was horrible... and could easily go down as one of the scariest moments of my life... yikes!

And what does August bring?... DRIVING OTHER PEOPLE! HALLELUJAH! If you are not related to me.. I can now drive you. Amazing, huh? Yes. Do you know how long I have waited for this? A long time to say the least... So, if you EVER EVER EVER need a ride, just call me up. I am sure I would drive you somewhere ;)

And youth group, of course. The people at youth group are truly my favorite people to hang out with. All of them are so fun, make me laugh, and have a burning passion for God that is so contagious. Unfortunately 3 of our Seniors are leaving within the next few weeks... It is gonna be so weird to have such major people in our youth group... saying good bye to Stella, Lawrence, and Zack will be hard, but we get to see them again!

One thing we have done the past few weeks after youth group is go get ice cream or something... Nothing like a McDonalds or DQ run at like 9:30 with the coolest people I know... So in the McDonalds on the westside there is a picture of a man and woman up on the wall. And we all thought it was the funniest thing. Lawrence was cracking us up with his interpretations of what the lady and man were saying in the picture, but needless to say, it was a great memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment