Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh... Ya know...

Dance For Life, Our dance school's competition, is now over. Emily and I stayed the night on Saturday and helped run stages and competed in our 4 hand and 6 hand. Both of which got 2nd place

This lovely July weather just makes it really feel like summer (NOT! What is up with all this rain?)

Looking at college stuff freaks me out

Cody, Kaisha's boyfriend, is super cool

I get to drive friends in 2 weeks... if I get permission

When it rains, and its all cloudy, you cant see the amazing sunsets we have

I am learning I love C.S. Lewis

Summer Hummer was a blast

2 Timothy is what I am reading through right now, and I love it. It could be my favorite chapter of the bible

I miss hang out times with Maddie... a lot

I am so glad I am not in school right now! HALLELUJAH!

Annie needs a bath

I am gonna go make some popcorn and find a good movie

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment